All GP Consultations (Standard, Long or Prolonged) are mostly bulk billed for all patients. Certain GP consultations will attract a gap fee. Our fees are the same for weekdays and weekends.
Failure to attend GP appointments will incur a $20 charge. If you are unable to attend, please ring and cancel your appointment at least 2 hours prior. We have a number of patients that ask for appointments on the day and would appreciate you letting us know if you can’t make your appointment. Then we may be able to offer it to someone who may need it on the day.
Gap fees are payable for minor procedures, skin excisions, dressings clinics, and plastering for fractures.
Any payments will need to be made in full on the day of the consult.
We use Medicare Easy Claim EFTPOS machines and any Medicare rebates will be reimbursed to your account almost instantaneously on the day.
The following services are always bulk billed:
- GP Management Plans
- Mental Health Plans
- Nurse led Health Assessments
The following services will attract a gap fee:
- Procedures (eg: Skin excisions, drainage of abscesses etc.)
- Plaster application for fractures
- Ante natal shared care consultations
- Mole mapping
Other services that will incur a gap fee are listed below:
- Aviation Medicals- $200
- Blood Pressure monitor- $30
- Diving Medical- $80
- Dressings may incur a charge between $5-10
- Employment Medicals- $100
- Flu Vaccination- $20
- Implanon Insertion- $50
- Implanon Removal- $25 (If removal and insertion are done on the same day, it will only be a $50 fee)
- Iron Infusion- $50
- INR Point of care test- $6
- Intravenous Fluids- $25 per litre bag used
- Medical Reports- $100
- Mirena insertion- $30
- Mirena Removal- $30 (If removal and insertion are done on the same day, it will only be $30)
- Mole Mapping- $60
- Plaster cast for fractures- $40 for each plaster
- Q Fever Vaccination- $200
- Shared Care for ante natal patients with Dr Sarah Lloyd- $30 for initial consult and then $20 per follow up consult
- Truck/Cab Licence Medical- $100
- Yellow Fever Vaccination- $135