In a medical emergency please, always ring 000 for an ambulance. Our after hours phone service is not meant for medical emergencies.
Our after hours phone service: 0421 901 627
1. To use this service, you must be a registered patient at Neal Street Medical Clinic. New patients are not able to access this service.
2. Text your name and date of birth to the above number. If it is for a child, please use the child’s name and date of birth. Also include a brief description of the medical issue.
3. The service will then text you back with a time, for a phone consultation with the doctor. Please bear in mind the doctor may be busy and may not be able to do a phone consultation immediately.
4. Do not ring this number as our system is not designed to alert the doctor when someone rings this number.
5. There are no extra fees applicable for this service.
6. This service is only available during the following times:
Weekdays from 6pm to 9pm
Saturdays from 3pm to 9pm
Sundays from 10am to 9pm
7. Other after hours services:
Kyneton Hospital Urgent Care (24Hrs) 5422 9900
Nurse on call (24hrs) 1300 6060 24